Penelope Basset

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Watching the world go by....

Finally got my patio cleaned out enough that I could set up a nice arrangement of furniture and pots. Pulled my sick husband out to sit a while last night at twilight. It was lovely! We watched the hummingbirds visiting our flowers, tried to get our dumb dogs to fetch, sat and relaxed until the bugs started to eat me and it was getting too chilly for me without sleeves. so glad I got it done....very hard when you have to work in fits and starts between life demands and work...photo to be posted later after my anxious son checks his fantasy teams online....

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At August 28, 2011 at 11:26 PM , Blogger Pat said...

Hi! Just saw your request on my blog, but there was no email address on your profile. Your comment, when I tried to reply, said 'noreply@blogger.com!" Anyway, if you send me the text of the monument, I'll help you. Send it to me thru email. Click on 'my profile' and you will then see a place with my email address.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home