Penelope Basset

Friday, June 11, 2010

must not have read the instructions right....

I don't know how I manage to do these things, but I have the talent.
Couple of months ago I planted some new gladiolas bulbs in my back yard. Guess I did not see the label attached, because somehow I planted them backwards, and the flowers are facing away from the house and towards the wall. From what I can see, it is a really pretty color, but like I said, I cannot see the flower from the front on to give a definitive answer. I have a great photo of the shy flower, but I cannot find my camera. I think my son borrowed it so that he could take photos of himself and his new car....a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer that purrs like a kitten and is as neat as a pin inside. What a day off...nothing accomplished except pure joy and spiritual fulfillment for my son as he drove off into the sunset.

2 Comments:

At June 14, 2010 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Victorian Lady said...

Well at least you got them to grow. :) Is it possble to dig them up and turn them around?

Congrats on the car purchase too! Sounds very nice and very safe. :)

Mere

 
At June 14, 2010 at 12:24 PM , Blogger canngil said...

thanks, Mere; just saw a new green one facing south also...perhaps they are following the sun??
Annoying to say the least..
Son is now ecstatic, we are now hysteric...just got a $3K minimum plumbing estimate...so it goes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home