Penelope Basset

Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Prim and Whimsy Valentine


This is the first time I have ever entered this sort of exchange, and it was really fun! I made my valentine and sent it off last week. Hopefully mine will arrive soon too!
I used a gessoed wooden heart, did decoupage for the background, placed a really sweet picture in the center, and edged it all with white lace cut from a paper doily. It hangs from a raffia string, and I think it is pretty, and I hope you do too, Sheila!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At February 7, 2010 at 7:02 PM , Blogger Kelee said...

I love your valentine!

Handmade means soooo much!

Happy Pink Weekend and I hope love AND chocolates find their way to you this week!

www.katillacshack.com

 
At February 11, 2010 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Heather said...

this is so sweet! and dont you just love getting things in the mail? Have a lovely valentine's day!~

 
At February 14, 2010 at 4:02 AM , Blogger Chickadee Primitives said...

I love your valentine!! So pretty!!

 
At February 14, 2010 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Julia Phillips Smith said...

Hi - I'm returning your visit from the One World One Heart event. Very sweet valentine.

 
At February 14, 2010 at 8:46 PM , Blogger Kelee said...

Your Valentine is so sweet!

Hope your day was love-filled!

love to you from me! kelee @ www.katillacshack.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home