Penelope Basset

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sometimes it's Quality not Quantity


Last week I was only able to get away for one stop at a garage sale. A local church was having a rummage sale in its parking lot. They were beginning to put things away when I got there, and was told, $1 a bag. Great! So I wondered around and found some really darling stuffed animals for SRP prizes. My bag was stuffed to busting with my goodies as I went up to the cashier. I started to get out my purse, "No, for free, just take it...." But I gave them the buck anyway, they were fund raising for something, and I made out soooo good!

1 Comments:

At June 3, 2008 at 8:17 PM , Blogger The Queen of Fifty Cents said...

Woo hoo, looks like some great stuff! The red haired doll is wonderful...and did you grow those flowers? Gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home